Smqx do skasvane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love SMS - English

Go down

Love SMS - English Empty Love SMS - English

Писане  Admin Пон Апр 14, 2008 10:07 am

I never forget a face, but for you I will make an exception.

I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!.

If someone asks me if ur good...il say ur not...if they say ur better...il say ur not...why shud i say ur good or better if ur 1 of d best i ever had.

In my dreams i dream of you of all the things that we could do, an in my heart i yearn for more of the sweetest person who i adore, but most of all the things i miss is giving u a goodnight kiss xxx.

Like a rose needs water, like a season needs change, like a poet needs a pen, I need you!!

Love is....... to love more and more each day.

Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget.And if I die before you do I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

Once upon a time, something happened 2me.It was the sweetest thing that ever could b,it was a fantasy,a dream come true.It was the day i met u!

Remember that you are unique... just like everybody else!

The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell !

There are thousands of roses on this world, even if I gave you every rose to you, that would not be enough to tell you how much I love you!

3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you!

?1 min, 1 hr, 1 day, 1 wk, 1 mth, 1 yr, no matter how long, I'll treasure the times we've spent together!

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z oops! i miss "U"

A butterfly needs its wings ... an icebear needs cold weather and I ... I need you!

A dream costs nothing unless you want it to come true!

A kiss that tells it all is seldomly a first edition.

A ring is round, A well is deep & in ur arms i long to sleep & in your bed i long to lie no 1 else but u & i!

A silent look, a crystal tear, a simple wish that u were here, in my arms where u belong, if only I could hold u all night long !

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

By following my heart I came to you, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with you.

Curved high on a mountain covered in dew... I saw these 3 words... I LOVE YOU!

Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

Every message is a smile ... every word is like a kiss but when you touch me ...remember this ... my life is full with happiness

Far away from here, totally inaccessible. That is where you are. Here next to me, within reach. That is where you are. Whereever you go or when, you will always be near me.

Every message is a smile ... every word is like a kiss but when you touch me ...remember this ... my life is full with happiness

Friends are like stars... you don't see them all the time, but you know they're there!

Hearts could only love for a while, feets could only walk for some miles, clothes won't 4ever be in style, but having U as my 'lover' is 4ever worthwhile....

I am looking for a word. I am looking for a whole new word. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that nobody knows. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that says...that you are the best !!!

I appreciate all the things you do, and the way you show you care.

I asked God 4 a flower, he gave me a garden. Asked 4 a tree, he gave me a forest. Asked 4 a river, he gave me an ocean. Asked 4 a friend, he gave me you!

I cannot resist the tears of a woman, that is why I would do anything for you!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Брой мнения : 17
Местожителство : Варна

https://smqx.bulgarianforum.net

Върнете се в началото Go down

Върнете се в началото

Права за този форум:
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите